Sotico Sacco Ltd was formed in 1991 as an employer-based co-operative society for Sotik Tea Company in the Bureti district and Sotik Tea Estate in the Nyamira district. The Sacco is made up of three branches known as the Arroket branch, the Monieri branch for the Sotik Tea Company, and the Sotik highlands branch. With 90 members the Sacco was registered and issued a certificate of operation. Sacco has developed with an increased number of members because of efficient mobile banking services via Sotico Sacco Mpesa Paybill Number.
As a Sotico Sacco member, you do not need to physically present yourself in the office to transact; Sacco had made it easier for members to transact and you can easily deposit money into your Sacco account using the SACCO Paybill number 510500. You can also repay your loan using the Sotico Sacco Paybill Number above. Follow the procedure below to deposit money into your account at the comfort of your room at any time.
The Procedure of Depositing Money into Your Sotico Sacco Account via Mpesa
- Go to your Mpesa Menu
- Select Lipa na Mpesa Option
- Press the Paybill option
- Dial 510500 Sotico Sacco Paybill number, dial OK
- Dial your membership number as the account number, Press OK
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit or pay and dial OK
- Enter your Mpesa PIN and dial OK
- Read the screen message to confirm the details of the transaction you are about to make
- Dial send option
- You will receive confirmation messages from Mpesa and Sacco concerning the deposit made
The procedure above can be used to deposit funds into your account and repay your loan. Save regularly and borrow wisely.
Sotico Sacco Loan Products
- Keombe Loan
- School fees Loan
- Development Loan
- Christmas Savings
- Emergency Loan
- Funeral Loan
Sotico Sacco Contacts
Phone number: 020-2062952