Mpesa foundation academy offers admission to deserving KCSE students each year but one must meet the minimum requirements and go through the application process.
The Mpesa Foundation Academy has been for long on a mission to help needy students in Kenya who show academic potential. Selection of student is however not only pegged on academic excellence as leadership skills and critical thinking are also important factors they consider.
Application is usually carried out each year. Admissions cycle runs from May to November each year, and consists of filling and returning an application form and, a multiple stage evaluation process including, telephone and in person interviews, for selected applicants.
This means that application for admission at Mpesa Foundation Academy is done each year way before students sit for their KCSE exams.
To get a chance into Mpesa academy there are various criteria followed to determine who qualifies for a chance in Mpesa Academy.
Qualifications to apply for admission in Mpesa foundation academy
- A student must have a track record in Academic Excellence
- Must have leadership and entrepreneurship potential
- Mush have Financial needs
- Be a responsible citizen
- Must be a critical thinker
- Must have problem solving capabilities
Applications are accepted from students from all counties in Kenya.
Mpesa foundation academy application process
- To get a chance into Mpesa academy, KCSE student can apply by themselves or get assistance from their guardians.
- Download the application form from the Mpesa Foundation Academy website or get them from the nearest Safaricom customer care shop
- Fill the form and get the relevant authorities to sign the application forms
- Submit the duly filled form to the nearest Safaricom Customer Care shop before the deadline
The M-PESA Foundation Academy is a state of the art, co-educational and residential High school offering the Kenyan National Curriculum. Driven by leadership, entrepreneurship, technology and innovation, the Academy serves talented but economically disadvantaged students with demonstrated leadership potential.
The Mpesa Academy Foundation highly encourages students with disabilities to apply for admission into the academy.