The Higher Education Loans Board provides services among them Loan Disbursement, Loan Statements, Loan status, Compliance/Clearance Certificate and Penalty Waiver. You need to Register an account with HELB to be able to make any application.
The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) on Thursday, July 16,2020 announced that it had waived the Ksh1,000 certificate acquisition fee demanded from non-loanees.
The services can easily be accessed through the HELB portal.
You don’t have to visit helb offices to acquire the Compliance Certificate. You can easily apply for the Certificate on your computer. Always get assistance if you have no idea on how to go about it
Any individual can apply for the certificate whether you were a beneficiary or not.
Requirements For Helb Complaince Certificate Application Process
- Helb Account
- Personal Details
- Active phone number
Read Also:How To File ITAX Returns
If you don’t have a HELB account yet just login to HELB portal and create your account.
- How to Apply For TSC Number in Kenya
- NTSA Digital Driving Licence: How to Apply for Smart Driving License in Kenya
- Guide to Filing KRA ITAX Returns
- CRB Clearance: Step By Step Procedure Metropol And TransUnion
HELB account registration procedure
- Login to www.helb.co.ke
- Click on Apply for Compliance Certificate
- Click on Account Login if you already have an account otherwise proceed to the next step
- Click on User registration
- Select Applicant registration
- Provide your Email and ID details to begin the process
- You will be prompted to confirm your email address by clicking on the link mailed to your inbox
- Log in with your email and the password to complete the registration process
- Update your profile by providing personal and residential details then save the information
Also Read:How to solve HELB Loan Default Related Issues When Applying for a HELB Compliance Certificate
Helb Certificate Application Procedure
- Online services
- Compliance Certificate
- Provide your phone number to receive a special code before you can proceed.
- You will receive a direct link to download your certificate.
- Download and print your certificate
You will receive a link to download the certificate.
Download and print your certificate
If you are a defaulter, the system will automatically generate the default amount that you need to pay before you can apply for the certificate. You can however visit the HELB office if you have any complaint.
In case you face any challenge during the application process it is advisable to visit the nearest HELB office for assistance.