Copia Kenya Job Vacancies. How To Apply
Copia Kenya has lined up a number of Job vacancies that Kenyans can apply for. This first growing online shop has in the recent past carried out mass recruitment for drivers, sales persons, customer care team and so on.
The company has also over time partnered with motorists to deliver orders in various parts of Kenya.
At the moment, Copia Kenya has advertised job vacancies in management category. To on the list is the vacancy of category Manager. The category manager will work closely and report to the Director of Procurement and Partner relationship. You will also be responsible for the P&L of all the allocated category accounts and will be expected to report on various issues.
To qualify for the Category Manager position, you will need to have a degree in supply chain management. You will also need to have a minimum of 5 years experience with a minimum of 3 years in a similar role as purchasing or category Manager within e-commerce or retail field. Below is the quailification requirements Copia Kenya is looking for in a Category Manager in detail.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in supply chain management.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience with a minimum of 3 years in a similar role as Purchasing/Category Manager within FMCG, e-commerce or retail.
- You have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills visual, written, and verbal
- In-depth knowledge of the consumer goods industry with an interest in market dynamics along with an intuitive business sense.
- Strong local knowledge, a deep understanding of consumers and a strong commercial acumen.
- A good understanding of vendor management software.
- You have the ability to network, gain trust with co-workers, open to new ideas, and can deliver a decision in a professional manner
- You have problem solving skills- identify and resolve problems in a creative, collaborative, and timely manner with a view of the big picture and making difficult decisions
- You are excellent in Excel and extracting data through varied reporting tools to drive and influence business decisions
- You must be able to work in a highly demanding but collegial environment where teamwork is key.
Apart from the Category Manager vacancy, Copia is also looking for Analytics Manager, and Control Tower Agent in Nairobi.
This are open vacancies and for more information, you can see
Read; Copia Kenya Review: All You Need To Know
Struggling to sell!!!? People are selling and buying items in your area. Sell anything on the largest online marketplace in Kenya. Visit Sokoplus.co.ke