The KCB Classic Visa Card was designed to provide customers with a convenient and widely accepted method of payment both locally and internationally. With eligibility for both KCB and non-KCB customers, KCB Gold Credit Card is perfect for individuals looking for higher credit card limits of Kes.200,000 and above
Some of the common features of a Classic Visa Card might include:
1. Credit Limit: The card comes with a pre-approved credit limit, which determines how much you can spend using the card.
2. Worldwide Acceptance: Visa cards are widely accepted both in Kenya and around the world, wherever Visa is recognized.
3. Online Transactions: The card can be used for online purchases and e-commerce transactions.
4. Contactless Payments: Many Visa cards support contactless payments, allowing you to tap the card on a contactless-enabled terminal to make a payment quickly and securely.
5. Rewards and Benefits: Depending on the specific card, there might be various rewards, cashback offers, or benefits associated with using the card for certain types of spending.
6. Secure Transactions: Visa cards usually come with security features like chip technology and fraud protection to safeguard against unauthorized use.
7. Monthly Statements: Cardholders receive monthly statements that provide details of their transactions, outstanding balances, and minimum payment due.
KCB Gold Visa Card Rates And Fees
- Joining fee – Kes 4000 waived
- Annual fee – Kes 4,000
- Monthly fee – 3.5% of total amount due
- Cash advance fee – 6% of amount accessed
- Late payment fee – 5% of total outstanding balance
- Over limit fee – Kes 1,000
- Card replacement fee – Kes 1,000
- Supplementary card – Kes 1,000
- Minimum repayment – 10% of total billed amount
*Charges are not inclusive of tax
What You need to Get KCB Gold Visa cards and How To Get It
- Kenyan national ID or passport
- Your KRA PIN
- Duly filled credit card application form
- Bank statements for the last 6 months if self-employed – account turnover of between Kes. 200,000 and Kes 299,999.
- 3 Months’ salary account bank statement
- Latest pay slip – minimum net salary of between Kes. 200,000 and Kes 299,999.
*A bank representative may call you at any time to obtain further information in line with KCB KYC process. At no point shall you be asked for your PIN or passwords.